Part Time HR Administrative Assistant | £16,000The placeDo you want to work for an award winning international company who offers career progression and development? We...
HR Administration Assistant
One of our client based just outside of Winchester is looking for an Administrator to work within their HR Team. This person will be supporting the paperwork, administration and vetting for new starters joining the business during this busy period.
Working as part of a busy and focused team you will provide quality customer focused administrative support to the Human Resource Service with a specific focus on the day to day transnational processes related to staff recruitment.
You will be one of the main points of contact for general first line advice and enquiries on various College HR policies, procedures and administrative matters. You will be mainly based on site however will need access to a car in case you are asked to travel to another office just outside of Winchester.
To be considered for the role you will possess the following:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to work as part of a team but also able to work under your own initiative with a "can-do" attitude.
- Strong prioritisation and attention to detail skills
- An outstanding standard of written and spoken English with a pleasant telephone manner and excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent computer skills with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
37 hours per week (or substantial part-time hours considered)
Monday to Friday
£8.50 - £9.50 per hour
Free on site parking
Start date: ASAP
End date: 31/01/2019
Other requirement - a DBS check will need to be completed on the successful candidate.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.