My client is seeking a business support administrator for their busy and expanding team based on the outskirts of Exeter. This is a fantastic opportunity...
Do you have great administration skills and the ability to deal with detailed administration work with accuracy and efficiently? Are you comfortable using IT software and learning new systems quickly and efficiently?
Are you available for work for 3 months, and able to commit to a full time contract?
My client is seeking a customer service administrator for their busy and expanding team based on the outskirts of Exeter.
Following in depth and thorough training you will be responsible for:
- A variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Supporting the teams and business.
- Using in house systems and database to record your activities.
- Updating customer records.
- Preparing and organising incoming and outgoing post.
The successful applicant will have:
- A willing and flexible attitude.
- A professional and hard working attitude.
- Be available to start work immediately.
- Be able to commit to full time work, each week for the next 3 months.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Confidence undertaking general administration and computer work.
- Be able to work accurately and methodically.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.