An amazing opportunity has arisen for a positive and proactive Japanese Speaking Airlines Reservations Agent to support our client who is an internationally renowned airline based in City of London.
The role is a 12 month FTC paying £18,585 per annum plus annual bonus and other excellent benefits.
You will be fluent in Japanese and English and have responsibility for providing excellent customer service to passengers, selling tickets and promoting my clients "frequent flyer" scheme.
· Handle reservations and bookings for flights, hotels, railways and general queries
· Ticketing, issuing, reissuing tickets and refunds on my clients global distribution system
· Utilising the in-house database and maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
· Call customers in case of irregular operations (cancellations of flights, delays, major strikes etc.)
· Carry out other duties as instructed by Supervisor/Manager
· Japanese speaker (fluent or native)
· Excellent customer service
· Self-motivated and a good team player
· Professional and IT savvy
· Discounted travel off my clients flights and One World carriers
· Company offer 50% contribution to Private Medical Insurance
· Annual bonus after probation
· AND MANY MORE
My client is looking for someone who has experience/exposure to airlines industry. This is not a mandatory requirement.
This really is a great opportunity for individuals who are extremely passionate about customer service to get involved in a busy, demanding role within a professional and well respected company in the heart of London.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.