Weekend ReceptionAlternate weekendsNewburyImmediate StartOngoing TempTate are currently looking for a customer focused, dedicated and proactive candidate to work every other weekend at a well established...
Our client, UK leading Planning and Design Consultancy, based in Reading are looking for a Receptionist to join their established and busy office and to provide a front of house service and assistance for the administration of the office.
· Handle all incoming calls, take messages and deal professionally with queries
· Order and monitor stationary supplies
· Support team colleagues and assist others with workload when necessary
· Open and stamp incoming post, and frank outgoing post
· Book meeting rooms and car park spaces
· Arrange couriers and taxis for the office
· Welcoming all visitors
· Team player
· Proven experience in a receptionist role
· Enthusiastic and welcoming
· Are used to working with minimal supervision and have a strong ability to use their own initiative
· Experience of using Microsoft packages
Working Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
The successful candidate should have excellent attention to detail and communication skills. With the above skills under your belt in turn you will get to work for a fantastic company in the heart of Reading.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.