B2B Key Account Manager with Project Management experience required to start ASAP for 18 month Fixed Term Contract. This is a critical project for the...
3 month contract
We have an exciting opportunity to join a well-established company based in Hemel Hempstead.
· Input of daily Customer orders
· Coordinating shipments with Customers, Finance and Logistics
· Manage incoming calls into the Sales department and distribute accordingly
· Manage the Sales database and ensure that all information is up to date
· Manage the demonstration stock for the sales team and customer base
· Ensure all Customer accounts relating to payments and credits are up to date
· Work closely with the Sales Team to ensure the smooth operation of the day to day business
· Sales Administration experience
· Knowledge of export processes would be advantageous
· Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
· IT Literate - in Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated. Works well in a diverse team environment
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity and is with an immediate start. Please submit your CV in word format.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.