We are actively working with an extremely well established, international property company based in London who are seeking a receptionist to join their expanding team....
We are currently working, exclusively, with an international governing body based in the West End who are seeking a receptionist to join their front of house team. This is fantastic opportunity to join an established, internationally recognised brand.
Based in stunning offices, the front of house team is made up of two receptionists and a wider facilities team. The ideal candidate will have a true passion for providing an exceptional level of service at all times.
The duties of the role include:
- Answering the telephone and managing the switchboard
- Meeting and greeting visitors (many of whom will be from overseas)
- Dealing with enquiries both over the telephone and via email
- Directing visitors to meeting rooms
- Issuing visitor badges and monitoring the signing in book
- Receiving post
- Using a two way radio to liaise with facilities
- General administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will be friendly, approachable and professional with a helpful, can-do attitude and someone who takes pride in representing such a prestigious business.
This role is full time and permanent with hours covering either a 09:00 - 17:00 or 10:00 - 18:00 shift, which alternates weekly.
The salary on offer for this role is up to £23,000 dependant on experience.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.