We have an exciting new temporary to permanent opportunity in the Chandlers Ford area.Our client requires Customer Service Advisors are required to join a successful...
PRACTICE SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
£18,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in Winchester for a Practice Support and Development Advisor to proactively identify and promote products and services through face to face, over the telephone and all other communication channels, to both enhance existing membership base and drive growth through new business opportunities with service excellence at the forefront of all contact.
- Respond to customer requests in a timely manner complying to company standards
- Exceed customer service standards through both written and verbal communication
- Develop business relationships as first point of contact
- Proactively identify and act on all sales and growth opportunities
- Work collaboratively to understand needs of Corporate clients
- Generate leads and attend events, including time in the field to gain a full understanding of the industry and strengthen relationships.
We are seeking a professional candidate with flexibility to deal with a variety of customer needs, able to focus on the solution not the problem, excellent communication and time management skills.
For further details, please contact the Winchester Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.