Paraplanner - Chartered Financial Planners
Our client a reputable and respected firm of Chartered Financial Planners are currently looking to recruit a Paraplanner to join their team. The company specialises in providing pension and investment advice to individuals and businesses and aim to offer the best service possible to clients.
Role: Paraplanner Where: Romsey Salary: c£35-38,000pa dependant on experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertake necessary research and subsequent analysis of information, in order to prepare suitable client recommendation reports.
- Assist with client reviews and conduct appropriate work as and when required.
- Produce appropriate written correspondence to clients and intermediaries.
- Liaise with product providers to gain specific information eg. for valuations and illustrations.
- Conduct investment and pension valuations, as and when required.
- Accurately maintain all client information (data) systems in place, as and when required.
- Liaison with clients as required
- Prepare support literature and other documentation associated with recommendation reports.
You will need:
- Desirable: Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent (or close to attaining relevant qualification)
- A minimum of 2-3 year's experience as a paraplanner within a IFA practice
- To be methodical and accurate upon conducting the required work
- To be professional in your approach
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional company that values its staff. If you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.