Recruitment Administrator, Luton Temporary role, working Monday to Friday 09:30-17:30£10.07 per hourJob Purpose:Provide transactional support within the HR Services Team, including actioning changes to employees...
6 month contract
How would you like to work in a modern office that has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve the company's objectives. Based near the centre of Hemel Hempstead, it has great transport links.
Do you have excellent customer service, administration skills - do you have knowledge of Credit Controller and do not mind working shifts.
The purpose of the role is to support the Accounts Team with various tasks relating to debt
recovery. The role will involve liaising regularly with Admin/General managers and Regional Directors as well as external customers such as Travel Agents.
· Ensure all Customer Leaving Site forms are accounted for and thoroughly checked before raising any payments.
· To deliver exceptional customer service over the by telephone and email.
· Will handle all customer calls in a positive and enthusiastic manner, whether over the telephone or via the website
· You will be resilient and have the ability to defuse difficult and sensitive situations with confidence and in a professional and genuine approach
· Managing the raising of refunds to customers to meet the service level agreements that are set.
· Ensure all ad hoc charges, payments and adjustments are posted onto Cobra in an accurate and timely manner.
· To assist in the process for the crediting and payment of sublet earnings to the owner accounts.
· Running of the weekly Aged debtor report and supporting parks with the debt chasing.
· Monitor payments of all invoices and ensure debt is chased on a continual basis.
· To ensure the allocation of all invoices and cash is kept up to date.
A successful candidate will have:
· Experience in high volume of customer account administration
· Must be comfortable in producing spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel.
· Have an absolute passion for customer service and the ability to adapt to a wide range of channels and stakeholders
· Have the ability to communicate confidently (verbally and written)and professionally to a wide variety of internal and external customers
· IT and accounting system experience (preferred, not essential)
· A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook are required.
· Excellent time management.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.