Recruitment Administrator, Luton Temporary role, working Monday to Friday 09:30-17:30£10.07 per hourJob Purpose:Provide transactional support within the HR Services Team, including actioning changes to employees...
My client based in Luton is looking for a billings clerk for their team to ensure timely and accurate dispatch of invoices to ensure maximum cash collection. Previous experience in a similar role is desirable however understanding invoices and credit notes with a passion to learn is more important.
· Ensure all special billing is created in accordance with specific client requirements and submitted within prescribed deadlines.
· Provide high level of customer service to both internal and external clients
· Process invoicing adjustments as authorised by the relevant business
· Ensure Billing System, Tempest is set up and maintained accurately to ensure accurate billing
· Maintain accurate client records and invoice queries
· Escalates appropriately issues that impact on the completion of tasks within required timescales
· Liaise with other Finance functions (credit control, payroll, management accounts, purchase ledger and scanning) to resolve issues in end-to-end processes as required.
Key Skills Required
· Good understanding of billing and credit control end-to-end process.
· Ability to communicate both internally and externally
· Disciplined approach to managing own workload whilst working to agreed targets and deadlines
· Confident in dealing with invoice queries and systems maintenance in order to ensure speedy resolution of queries and accurate billing
· The ability to pay attention to detail whilst working to strict deadlines
· IT literate
Personal Qualities Required:
· Able to understand basic business accounting e.g. vat calculations, pay and charge rates, NI and margins
· Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
· Credible, open and honest
· Demonstrates good personal organisational skills
Excellent opportunity to work in a large accounts team and progress. Apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.