Tate are currently working in partnership with South Central Ambulance Service NHS Trust and are seeking to recruit a number of 999 /111 Emergency call...
Tate are currently assisting South Central Ambulance Service in Bicester with an exciting secondment opportunity. This administration role supports the Project Manager working with implementation of new data protection rules. The contract will be approx 6-9 months working 37.5 hours each week. The post holder will:
· Assist with the completion of Information Governance System Manuals (ISGM) - an audit of every system that contains personal confidential or sensitive information (eg iCAD, Cleric, CARS, GRS)
· Update the ISGM regiter
· Assist with the completion of new Privacy guidelines/communications that outline to stakeholders how we gather/use/share information
· Update project plans and communicate any issues that may jeopardise compliance/completion of the tasks
· Assist with the completion of Privacy Impact Assessments to determine whether/how any changes affect an individuals rights/privacy
· Assist with the audit/review of Information Sharing Agreements
· Assist with the audit/review of Supplier Agreements/Contracts
· Liaise with colleagues to review relevant Policies/working practices to make sure they comply with new guidance
Are you an organised person, with excellent attention to detail?
Do you possess a certain tenacity to encourage other colleagues to provide you with input/information you need from them within challenging deadlines?
Can you work methodically and communicate effectively to keep others up to date and on track?
If you are an experienced administrator who is looking for a new challenge, apply now for an immediate start.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.