Job Description: Recruitment OfficerResponsible To: Resourcing ManagerShort Description: This role is responsible for the end to end recruitment process of Support Assistantroles within the operation.Working...
A diligent and professional individual is required to work within the small Central Office team, to maintain and improve the efficiency of the overall Group operation of the parks.
My client is a rapidly growing organisation who are currently based in Maidenhead.
The Sales Ledger Assistant is jointly responsible for administering and overseeing the ledgers activity for the Group, ensuring the highest service levels are obtained for the business operation, in line with the Companys business objectives, policies and procedures.
What are the responsibilities of our Sales Ledger Assistant?
Youll work as part of a small team administering the Sales ledger including (but not limited to):
- Invoicing Sales ledger accounts. This includes regular monthly and annual charges as well as some scheduled weekend invoicing and sundry invoicing where necessary
- Dealing with customer, supplier and colleague queries
- Reconciliation of Owner accounts as necessary
- Taking customer card payments by phone
- Processing BACS & cheque payments to customers
- Dealing with 3rd Party Finance Company in relation to pitch fee renewals, new business and order cancellations
- Supporting the wider office team as necessary
- Reviewing and taking proactive action to prevent problems on accounts
Our ideal Sales Ledger Assistant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proficient in sales ledger
- Excellent level of customer service experience
- Good standard of computing skills (it is an advantage if you are familiar with Navision/ParcVu)
- Confident telephone manner as well as good written English
- You should have the ability to work on your own initiative and be able to demonstrate proven organisational, prioritisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent numerical and data entry skills with exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Able to work within a fast paced, customer focused environment
35 hours per week. 9:00 a.m. - 17:00 Monday to Friday with occasional park visits and offsite training that may require overnight stays. Up to 2 hours on occasional Sundays (as per a team roster) and claimed back as lieu time.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.