** Part Time Office and Tenancy Coordinator - Property/Lettings industry **
Part Time - 3 days a week
Flexible hours offered
Flexibility to work varied hours during peak (Summer) times of the business is a MUST
Competitive Day Rate offered based on experience - £25k pro rota
The role will be based in Guildford.
Our client based in Guildford within the property/lettings industry, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced office/customer service professional.
You will be working for a well-established, family run, letting business, covering a portfolio of over 50 rental properties in Portsmouth.
The role will be administrative based as well as client facing, so exceptional customer service and communication skills is required.
Key duties include:
- Agreeing rates
- Dealing with calls / bookings / viewings
- Liaising with tenants / guarantors/ contractors - first point of call
- Overseeing all maintenance work and warranty repairs
- Database and inventory management
- Overseeing all Tenancy management
- Property inspections on site - plan and diarise
- Ensuring all properties meet regulatory requirements
- Supporting with all day to day office administration and ad-hoc duties
This is great opportunity for someone looking for an autonomous, varied and hands on role.
You will have excellent MS Office skills - excellent Word, Excel and Outlook is a MUST!
A proactive approach is a must as you will need to chase people and tasks to completion - not wait to be chased. A high degree of organisation to manage time and tasks is also essential and good attention to detail is a must.
Strong communication skills be also be required as you will need to report back to your Line Manager on a weekly basis.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted