Customer Logistics CoordinatorPermanentCambridge£24,000 £26,000 Are you an experienced Customer Logistics Coordinator who is responsible for ensuring that all customer orders are processed in an...
Customer Service Co-Ordinator
1 Year Fixed Term Contract
£20,000 - £21,000
Are you a customer service professional who is looking to actively work towards building long term successful relationships with external customers and internal teams through a positive, professional and proactive work ethos ensuring the customer receives the highest quality customer service at all times? If so, then this role could be for you...
On a daily basis you will process orders, follow up on customer enquiries, proactively managing key customer accounts and support the Customer Service Manager and peers in daily responsibilities.
· To provide an efficient and effective customer service ensuring all orders are placed accurately onto the system in line with agreed service offering and availability
· To proactively manage customer queries, from receipt through to resolution within agreed timescales
· To effectively communicate with the accounts receivable team to ensure customer accounts are efficiently dealt with where payment terms and credit limits are exceeded
· To manage and maintain Customer Care generic email addresses as required
· To effectively and efficiently communicate with internal departments to ensure customer orders are dealt with and delivered in a timely manner
· Good customer service skills and experience
· Excellent team player
· Active listener
· Positive 'can do' work ethos and attitude delivered with drive & enthusiasm
· Strong ability to problem solve both as an individual and team member
· Methodical, orderly and systematic work approach
· Create a good first impression over the telephone and inspire confidence and commitment
· Good people skills through face to face and telephone communications
· Able to express ideas and problems clearly and objectively
· Completer/finisher accurate worker
· Positive and professional attitude
· Computer literate
· Good communication and organisational skills
In return, you can receive:
· 25 days holiday per annum
· Pension- Non-contributory (0% from employee/7% from employer) or 2%/9%
· Permanent Health Insurance (PHI) in the event of long term sickness after sick pay is exhausted
· Life Assurance x4 base salary, death in service
· PRP- Profit related pay paid annually in April
· Sick pay
· Cycle to work scheme
· Childcare vouchers
· Bi annual health check
· EAP Employee Assistance Programme (External Counselling/Support/Advisory Service)
· Discounted products
If this role sounds of interest to you then please apply now or call Hannah on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.