Our client based in Brighton are the UK regulator of work based pensions, for a permanent Facilities Adviser, £27826.You will be responsible for ensuring a...
Determinations Panel Support Manager
Brighton - Permanent Role
Up to £47296
We are looking for a candidate who will be accountable for the delivery of effective end to end case management of the varying types of cases referred to the Determinations Panel.
This will include leading and managing a support team of two as well as providing support and guidance to the members of the Determinations Panel.
Determinations Panel responsibilities:
- Secretariat responsibilities and processes - act as main point of contact with the Panel Chair
- Experience of working with regulatory principles and best practice
- Management of a small team of two and legal contractors as required
- Experience of governance and compliance approaches and processes
- Experienced in stakeholder management best practice and techniques
- Working with Data Protection Act / Freedom of Information principles
The Ideal Candidate will have
- Secretariat/panel support experience
- People management experience
- Knowledge of and experience working within a regulated environment
- Knowledge of governance and compliance approaches
- Senior administration responsibilities
- Confidence to communicate with people at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.