Purchase Ledger AdministratorHoddesdon£16,000-£20,000PermanentFull time 37.5 hours per week; Monday to FridayFree Parking, career progression, 22 days holiday + bank, great career progression opportunities, friendly supportive...
22 Days holiday plus bank, free parking, pension, nice, friendly offices.
· Processing invoices
· Liaising with other departments to resolve invoice and general queries
· Produce payment runs & process payments
· Reconcile supplier statements
· Prepare reports as required
· Ensuring payments are received as per agreed terms
· Liaising with Customers to resolve queries and facilitate payment
· Preparing monthly statements / letters
· Daily invoicing / raising credits
· Provide cover for the Cashier to post and allocate payments
· Obtain and match proof of deliveries with invoices before mailing
· Experience of Accounts Receivable & accounts Payable administration.
· Able to work as part of a team
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Good knowledge of IT and Excel
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
If you are interested please apply today or contact <mailto:> for more information
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.