My client, an IT solution provider based in the City are recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join their internal Sales team in their...
Our client a well-established Investment Firm based in Central London is looking for a Fund Administrator to join their successful team.
Your role will predominantly support a number of fund managers and to help execute daily processes for the team in a concise and efficient manner. We are looking for an individual who has an interest in finance and wants to develop their career in Investment Management.
Your role will involve;
· Update the internal CRM and compliance documents
· Issue and log any breaches and risks
· Support the Fund Managers and team in general administration
· Update and ensure Excel reporting is accurate
· Produce pivot tables
· Attend project meetings
You will need to possess;
· Ideally experience or interest in investment and management
· Strong Word and Excel skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent time management skills
· Team player
· Professional approach
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading firm and earn an inviting salary.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.