WHAT: Facilities Manager/Office Manager
WHERE: LONDON BRIDGE
My client, an administration company specialising in the financial services sector are currently seeking a new Facilities/Office Manager to be based in their London Bridge office. This role is a new and varied role for the business and as such needs someone who is head strong and able to implement and streamline processes. Suitable candidates must have recognised Facilities accreditation such as BIFM, IOSH, Health and Safety at work. I am seeking candidates with proven experience in a fast-paced financial and/or start up environment. This is a great opportunity for someone to really implement change and improve efficiency across the business and is suitable for someone seeking a challenge in their next role.
Key duties are inclusive but not exhaustive of;
· Working knowledge of H&S to ensure site Facilities Health & Safety and Policies & Procedures conform to current legislation.
· Reviewing and updating Health & Safety policies and ensure they are observed
· Carrying out Risk Assessments
· Negotiating contracts with external service providers
· Oversee First Aid and Fire Marshall requirements - organise training and maintain associated stock
· Monitor the condition of office fittings and fixtures and report faults to building managers/landlords as required
· Review current processes and make fit for purpose/ streamline processes
· Respond to queries from staff and act as a general support to employees
· Work closely with IT Support Engineers to ensure workspaces are always fully functional from an IT perspective
· Liaise with other teams to maintain an accurate seating plan and accommodate new joiners
· Manage and maintain office equipment ( PAT Testing, appliance services, Health & Safety)
· Overseeing Facilities/Allocated Budgets
· Deliver on ad-hoc projects as agreed with manager
· Implement processes around Recycling/ Environmental
· Company expenses, raise purchase orders, reconcile company credit/debit cards
· Stationary ordering and compliance
· Meeting room set ups
· Coordinate post (incoming and out coming)
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.