A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Officer to join one of the worlds largest financial professional services in Leicester. This is a permanent...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Officer to join one of the worlds largest financial professional services in Leicester. This is a permanent position paying £18,000 and interviews are taking place immediately.
· Conducting basic anti-money laundering (AML), identity and sanctions checks
· Completing high quality in-house checks whilst ensuring that they are to the highest standard possible
· Liaising with stakeholders and responding to all queries
· Accurately completing client and on-boarding and continuance processes
· Working on set projects to tight deadlines and actively participating in team meetings
· Managing expectations and keeping clients informed of all aspects of the process
· Effectively in managing high volume caseloads with varying complexity
This role would ideal for a candidate who has previously worked within a role which is compliance heavy such as, HR, Paralegal, Legal Assistant and Recruitment etc.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience please apply below or contact Tate Leicester on 0116 2544416
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.