My client is seeking a office support administrator for their busy and expanding team based the centre of Exeter. This role would be suitable for...
I am recruiting for a well established business based in Exeter who are looking to recruit an experienced Office Manager.
The main duties of the role covering the Office Management responsibilities include;
· Maintain the functionality of the office and liaise with all contractors including cleaning and maintenance contracts.
· Work with the designated building and small works contractors to manage the day to day maintenance of the office
· In charge of the in-house telephone system and management as well as fault logging and general communications with the provider.
· Administration of all office IT and access to building procedures
· Responsible person for OH&S areas including Risk Assessments & PAT Testing.
· Managing the setup of workstations for new starters.
· Supervise the Executive Assistant
The main duties covering the Office Management duties include the following;
· Manage all HR records i.e. probationary period reviews, performance reviews.
· First port of contact for all staff on HR matters and questions.
· Manage recruitment requirements and liaise with recruitment agencies.
· Manage the new starter and leaver processes, carrying our inductions and exit interviews.
· Plan and oversee the implementation and management of all team incentive and mental health and well-being activities.
· Work with other Managers to monitor staff leave, sick and TOIL absence, including management approvals, record keeping and liaising with staff directly on their leave approval/rejection, holiday entitlement balance, paternity/maternity leave etc.
· Manage the budget for training and development courses and activities.
The ideal candidate will have previous HR experience and be comfortable dealing with daily facilities management and IT queries as and when they arise.
A competitive salary of c£32,000 per annum.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.