Part time Receptionist Publishing CompanyMayfair£9 £10hrA well-known publishing company in Mayfair, are currently seeking a customer service-minded receptionist to join their Front of House team....
A leading independent Chartered Accountancy based in Mayfair, are currently seeking a Corporate Receptionist to join their team. This is a temp to perm opportunity, so you will need to be immediately available.
The duties will include:
- Answering the telephone switchboard promptly and efficiently and transferring the callers to Principals/Staff as required with the maximum speed
- Greeting clients/visitors and looking after them until seen by Principals/Staff
- Taking messages for Principals/Staff if they, and their Secretaries, are not available and ensuring that messages are passed to them with minimum delay
- Being aware of the Principals/Staff movements in and out of the office by use of Microsoft Outlook.
- Scan, manage and date stamp incoming mail
- Ensure outgoing mail is properly addressed and processed
- Process incoming cheques for banking
- Stationery stock-take and ordering.
- Looking after hospitality of client meetings and booking of conference rooms
- Perform adhoc administrative duties as is reasonably required by Principals and fee earners
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- IT competent and be familiar with computerised packages
- The ability to work on their own initiative and be flexible
- Good communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Full time hours of work: 9.00 am - 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday, with 1 hour for lunch each
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.