Role Title: Mortgage Processor
-To efficiently carry out all administrative duties, in order to contribute to the completion of mortgage solutions. To fully support mortgage consultants by preparing fully compliant files from initial contact with client, conducting research and preparing the application ensuring it meets the lenders criteria prior to submission.
Managing a mortgage pipeline, but not limited to 75 clients in an efficient and professional manner.
Measures of Performance:
- Consistently meeting company/client deadlines at all times
- Competency in effective written/communication skills
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Achieving all processing Key Performance Indicators
- Excellent client feedback
- Verifying ID/Documents ensuring applicants meet the lender criteria
- Completing AML and compliance checks as a risk prevention
- Tight tracking of mortgage/protection applications, efficient - gathering of additional/missing documents from client
- Updating back office system with step by step life of the application
- Assisting in the researching of mortgage solutions
- Ensuring invoices are sent
-Liaising BDMs and lenders/protection provider/s
-Keeping up to speed with current criteria and policy for all lenders on our panel
- Acting as a primary point of contact for all clients post submission of application
Key Knowledge, Skills, Experience required:
- Minimum of 1 years administration experience within a regulated or financial services environment
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment in the UK, and in particular FCA regulation
- Good IT skills in a range of relevant applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with an ability to work to challenging deadlines
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- High standard of attention to detail and record keeping
- Strong communicator with good written and oral communication skills
- Adopts a proactive approach and seeks out solutions
- Flexible and supportive approach to working practices
If you would like to discuss this position further please call Rachael McCrindle on 02380835800 or email .
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.