Personal Assistant Media & Communicating Agency Temp perm A well known/global media agency, is seeking a Personal Assistant to support Managing Directors & Partners. The successful candidate...
Our client is a recognised consultancy, based in the heart of Mayfair and are currently looking for an Office Manager/PA to join their team. The ideal candidate will be highly structured, a strong communicator and enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment.
Be part of the team that ensures a consistently, high functioning, professional and fun/positive environment for the business to operate.
- Manage the phones - answering the telephones and ensuring smooth, efficient and professional communication. Taking messages and transferring calls. Gate keeping
- Ensure a welcoming and professional environment. This includes managing visitors to the office, preparing and maintaining meeting rooms, being the first point of contact for all guests - meeting and greeting of all candidates and clients and organising refreshments / catering when required, providing a welcoming atmosphere
- General administration including: binding, printing, photocopying, scanning of business / financial information, formatting CV's and documents
- Maintaining supplies for the office - kitchen, stationery and other suppliers as needed
- Facilities management: responsible for and ensuring office and conference rooms are functional; ensuring office is well maintained generally, being first point of contact for cleaners, building managers, etc.
- Facilitating video conferencing internal and externally
- Assist the COO and consultants as needed with calendar management, travel arrangements and ad-hoc projects as needed
- Facilitating communication with our global offices
- Assisting the finance manager with credit card expenses, petty cash, bank statements, recording purchases and ad hoc tasks relating to company accounts/insurance/tax etc.
- Book team events; monthly team lunch, Christmas party, off sites, social events as and when needed
- Proof reading (briefs / candidate reports / pitch documents / bios etc.)
- Formatting documents to uphold the quality of our brand with clients and candidates
- Scheduling interviews between clients and candidates, scheduling client update calls/meetings
- Providing general support on research tasks, creating candidate profiles, client update documents, updating market reports, online searches for information on firms and individuals
- Supporting consultants to prepare pitch documents
- Taking a pro-active approach to ensure that consultants are fully prepared ahead of client meetings and are held to account over their follow-ups from meetings
- Uploading and updating information onto the internal database
- Previous experience within a fast-paced, high pressured working environment preferable
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, especially PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and make deadlines
- Mindful and practical of tasks, self-motivated and intuitive
- Ability to build and maintain interpersonal relationships
Please send your CV
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.