12 month contract just in for a Business Sales Negotiator to help maintain the sales pipeline for a highly driven team.
This company work within the Construction and Engineering field, selling their own market leading branded products.
You will provide a professional sales orientated service built around excellent product knowledge (that will be trained).
An example of your main responsibilities here:
- Working in conjunction with the external sales team, being office based, providing quotations, project updates and negotiating orders.
- To work as part of a team in order to meet and exceed client's expectations by answering telephone calls and processing the outcome through the CRM
- Updating and tracking project leads.
- Checking prices prior to processing and updating relevant systems as and when required.
- Liaising with the external sales team on client, product and price issues.
- Building relationships with area stockists and contractors.
- Resolution of client queries.
- Providing client sales reports as requested to external sales team.
This customer interactive job will sometimes require field visits with the external sales team & occasional assistance with exhibitions and seminars.
Please note, you should have your own transport to get to work due to the location of the office.
If you'd love this opportunity, please use the APPLY button, attach your CV and Tate will respond in the next 3 working days by phone or email regarding shortlisting.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.