DATA ENTRY ASSISTANT Nottingham City Centre £16 £18,000 per annum (depending on experience) Our client based in Nottingham is looking for a Data Entry Assistant....
Our client based in South Nottingham, a leading retail company in their market are currently looking to for someone to join their Product team to support the Product Managers and Category Manager in all aspects of their operation. Particularly focusing on product range management; selecting and refreshing product based on performance analysis, reporting on performance, new launch planning and exit strategy planning.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Creating external product briefs to potential suppliers and creating internal product briefs for stores.
· Creating internal sign off authorisation documents for new product purchases.
· Product selections to manage the lifecycle and performance.
· Build and maintain a frame collection plan that provides a balanced portfolio of products to satisfy all customer needs.
· Support the Category Manager to maximise entry margin in all product areas by reviewing product portfolio, sales performance, product mix.
· Managing local suppliers and ensuring they deliver to our expectations.
· Supporting the Category Manager on Group buying days and providing data for Group committees.
· Working alongside both the Merchandising and Supply Chain teams to ensure display and forecasting is aligned with plan.
· Working alongside the Marketing team to create launch documents for new products.
· Process, document and oversee licensed brand requests as necessary.
· To oversee and ensure frame room is merchandised with current stock and a clear plan for entry/exit of new and old ranges.
· To demonstrate a flexible approach and to undertake any additional duties as required.
· To maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times in accordance with Company requirements.
To be successful in this role you'll need:
· To have a GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent)
· Have similar experience in a product management environment
· To be competent using Microsoft Work and Powerpoint and be an advanced user in Microsoft Excel
· A good working knowledge of SAP or similar programmes
· To be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally
· Excellent analytical skill
· A flexible approach and attitude
· The ability to work to tight deadlines with excellent attention to detail
There will be some European travel associated with this role so stays away from home will be required. There will also be some travel in the UK so a full driving licence is essential.
If you have the experience to be successful in this role please apply via the link attaching a current copy of your CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.