We are looking for a positive and proactive German Speaking Account Representatives to support our client who is an international Foreign Exchange firm based near Tower Hill. The role is a permanent opportunity paying around £25k - £27.5k per annum plus bonus and salary can be negotiated up for the right applicant.
You will be fluent in German and have responsibility for developing and maintaining successful relationships with prospective and existing clients as well as providing client support activities.
· Supporting Senior Representatives in dealing with client queries
· Provide technical support such as resetting client passwords on their online accounts and coaching them in navigating the online platform
· Respond to customer queries using chat software, telephone, email and via the CRM system
· Actively promote products to customers and prospective customers
· Provide customers help with products and services
· Represent the company at live events (seminars & trade shows) and conducting webinars
· Assist in related projects, such as marketing campaign and translations into target language as well market analysis
· German speaker (fluent or native)
· Excellent customer service & negotiation skills
· Self-motivated and a good team player
· Undergraduate degree, preferably in Economics or Finance OR at least 3 years of relevant experience in Financial Services
· Knowledge of trading platforms - MetaTrader 4 & 5 or other trading platforms
· Knowledge of and interest in trading and foreign exchange (FX)
In conclusion this is a permanent post, looking to pay £25,000 per annum plus a generous bonus scheme and would require an individual with interest or exposure to Financial Services or FX.
This really is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or an individual with experience in FOREX to really get involved in a busy, demanding role within a professional and well respected company in the heart of London.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.