What? Temporary Recruitment AdministratorWhere? BrightonWhen? ASAPHow much? £9phOur client is looking for for a recruitment administrator to assist in a busy academic HR department based...
Unique opportunity to join a well established company on the outskirts of Lewes, Finance Administrator, £20-22k. If you enjoy working for a small and friendly team who reward hard work, attention to detail, and are a versatile team player, with solid accounts and admin experience, please apply. This varied role will include:
- Purchase ledger of a high volume of invoices on Excel and company's bespoke database.
- Assist with production, update and input of spreadsheets.
- Input and update of property management database.
- Dealing with utility companies and local authority offices and change of tenancy.
- Processing standing order mandates.
- Digital and hard copy filing.
- Logging compliance certificates and assisting with Health and Safety administration.
- Assist with sign off and process sub-contractor invoices.
-Production of budget cost reports.
- Weekly banking in Lewes (own transport required).
Majority of the time this is an office based role but due to the nature of the business you will be required to travel to other properties in their portfolio. Working within a property/facilities/health and safety/maintenance department highly desirable.
Flexibility, experience of working in a small office preferred, methodical, excellent accuracy, strong Excel (will be tested at interview) and ability to take the initiative, prioritise, be enthusiastic and have a good sense of humour are key.
At least intermediate knowledge of Excel to include formulae, building workbooks and pivot tables is essential, along with good MS Word and Outlook.
Due to location a car owner/driver is essential. This is a full time role working Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, 3% contributory pension, free parking. Salary £20-22k doe.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.