Senior Account Manager Food Up to £70,000 + car allowance Ability to be home or office based, (Milton Keynes) Due to rapid expansion we are seeking...
Senior Account Manager - BEVERAGE
Up to £70,000 + car allowance
Ability to be home or office based, (Milton Keynes)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager with a strong background in the Food and Beverage sector to work for a multinational business, who apply scientific principles to create solutions for the industry.
This role will increase and uphold business relationships, drive sales growth through both pioneering methods including NPD and represent the totality of the BEVERAGE product portfolio - from conception to execution. Travel required nationally
· Responsible for multiple BEVERAGE accounts generating approx. £15 million turnover
· Maintain and grow solid relationships with customers
· Opportunity assessment
· Detailed monthly/quarterly sales forecasting and reporting
· Deal with financial processes and concepts including pricing and margin
· Develop a brief, consult and sell (including customer presentations)
· Communicate strategic plans effectively to all key stakeholders, including regular liaison with European Account Managers
· Achieve turnover and profit targets
· High level IT knowledge including strong Excel skills
· Food or Science Degree (ideally)
· Able to work in a fast pace environment and able to maintain vast product knowledge
· An active interest in the food and beverage marketplace including product development
· Ability to demonstrate capability in managing multiple projects simultaneously
· Previous experience working within this sector (ideally 5years +)
If you have the required experience and skills then please apply below or If you require further information, contact Christopher Painter at Tate Recruitment on 01908 200990
Key account management, flavour, food, product development, food technologists, food technology, sales manager, national account manager, new product development, business development manager, FMCG.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.