Tate are currently recruiting for a Housing Scheme Manager to join their client in Brighton on a Temporary basis for a minimum of 3 months....
Tate are currently recruiting for a Sheltered Housing Administration Officer to join their client based in Brighton for a minimum 3 months. This role is offering full time hours from Monday - Friday and is paying an hourly rate of £9.37.
Purpose of the role;
To provide Administrative support within their Specialist Housing teams (Seniors Housing) that provide housing services to over 55's in 25 sheltered/extra care schemes across the city.
Key tasks include (but are not limited to);
- Dealing with calls/enquiries from vulnerable residents and families sensitively and in a timely way
- Providing advice and information around housing related issues and signposting to other services/agencies as appropriate
- Dealing with end of tenancy processes such as voids management
- Booking rooms, arranging and facilitating meetings including minute taking
- Financial duties such as reconciling petty cash, processing invoices and payments
- Updating, maintaining and interrogating a range of ICT systems
- Collating information and compiling performance reports
- Ad hoc project work such as decants in schemes, monitoring health and safety recording, arranging training etc
- Providing cover for reception when needed, and occasionally helping out with the phone team e.g to deal with emergencies, respond to specific circumstances etc
The key skills and abilities that are required;
- Experience of dealing with vulnerable adults in person, by phone and in writing
- Excellent communication skills, especially by phone and letter/e-mail
- Ability to work closely with other teams and services on a daily basis
- Proven administrative and organisational skills ideally gained in a housing or similar customer focused environment
- Able to prioritise own workload, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines in a busy and reactive team
- ICT skills - experience of Microsoft office packages and social media, and ability to update, maintain and interrogate internal systems (training to be given)
You will primarily be based at the Housing Centre in Moulsecoomb. However, you may be required to work at other sites and schemes across the city
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.