Our client requires Customer Service Advisors to join a successful and expanding team in the Chandlers Ford area. This role is to start immediately and...
Business Financial Analyst
Our client an established international company within the local area are currently looking to recruit a Business Financial Analyst to join their team to provide analytical support to their global offices.
Role: Business Financial Analyst Where: Eastleigh Salary: c£25-30,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Extracting of data from the business system and checking of the accuracy of the data entered
- Maintaining the external sales, quote and supplier databases
- Prepare and maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Liaison with other internal departments to resolve any data issues
- Identify trends and provide recommendations based on the analysed data
- Attending weekly meetings, presenting sales and quote figures as required
- Monitoring and tracking of the sales progress of the overseas offices
- Assisting with the preparation of the quarterly forecast and budget
- Assisting/ supporting other parts of the business in reviewing, designing, developing and implementing improvements to current systems and processes
You will need:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- The ability to collate, understand and also present data to a range of people in the business
- Confident MS Office skills including an advanced working knowledge of excel
- To be proactive in your approach
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to apply.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.