Business AnalystOur client a well-established and global company are currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join their team to provide analytical support to...
Our client a well-established and global company are currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join their team to provide analytical support to their offices to ensure the business can effectively monitor and measure its performance against it's short term and long-term strategic objectives.
Role: Business Analyst Where: Eastleigh Salary: c£27-28,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing market insights across all brands to support decision making and strategic planning
- Being a data integrity advocate and system champion to ensure that the business is always provided with quality data and first class reporting
- Extracting data from the business system and checking of data entered
- Maintaining external sales, quote and supplier databases
- Preparing and maintaining weekly, monthly quarterly and annual reports
- Developing and improving existing reports and techniques
- Identifying trends and providing recommendations based on the analysed data
- Attending weekly meetings, presenting sales and quote figures
- Supporting the Finance Director in preparation of quarterly forecast and budget
You will need:
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills and a good level of PowerPoint skills
- A proficient knowledge of SQL
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- The ability to create and confidently present budgets and forecasts
- Outstanding attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.