LONG TERM TEMPORARY CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISORSCENTRAL NOTTINGHAMWould you like to work for an award winning business thats been recognised as a great employer by Times...
Do you want to join a rapidly expanding and exciting business based in Nottingham? Are you immediately available, have a strong customer service background?
Tate are working exclusively on behalf of an not for profit organisation based in Nottingham City Centre to recruit a Complaints Officer to join their busy complaints team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The role will involve:
- Engaging with customers regarding their personal accounts
- Resolving any issues that may have occurred on their account
- Supporting customers with concerns they have and offering advice
- Responding to any general enquiries
They are looking for people who have skills in the following:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong willed and self disciplined
- Ability to say no
- Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment
- Driven by targets
- Outgoing and confident
- Excellent organisational skills
- Positive attitude to work
They are ideally looking for people with previous experience in complaints however a strong background in customer service within a contact centre will also be considered.
Hours: Monday to Friday : 08:00 -16:00 and 12:00 - 20:00 shifts including 1 in 3 Saturdays
Salary: £8.50 per hour
If you are interested in applying, then please contact the office asap on 0115 899 0303
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.