Accounts Clerk 6 months contract £18,375 pro rata. There is a possibility this role will be made permanent.A busy and expanding company based in St...
Part time Administrator - St Albans - £22k pro rata
An experienced administrator who has worked in Sales admin/ accounts and credit control is required to join a busy small company on a part time basis working Monday - Friday 10-2pm. The role will provide support to the manager and involve the following duties-
- Checking and sending sales invoices to customers
- Manage the sales spreadsheet- updating new jobs, delivery dates and invoice dates
- Check purchase delivery notes against orders
- Using Sage to check purchasing orders against sales invoices
- Providing quotations to the sales team
- Send out client statements electronically
- Maintaining queries reports
The ideal candidate must have worked in a similar role and have used SAGE. They ideally would have the following-
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience updating spreadsheets and databases
- Microsoft proficient- especially Excel
- Works well as part of a team
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.