Do you have experience creating and implementing Rewards and Benefit Schemes for a large organisation? If so my client, a global legal firm based in...
An opportunity has arisen for a Quality and Feedback Specialist based in either the Birmingham and will include regular travel to the alternate sites,
The Quality and Feedback Specialist will be responsible for supporting quality assessments measuring accuracy and timeliness for all departments at the CSC. The role will be a broad role analysis our CLIENTS quality themes and also supporting the Customer Feedback Specialist and Knowledge Management Specialist.
The Quality and Feedback Specialist will contribute to the aims of the organisation, namely transforming lives, reducing crime and ensuring public safety. They will achieve this by:
· Quality checks on all types of work completed by the CLIENT(calls/case admin/business admin etc.) as directed by the CLIENT Leadership team.
· Calibration meetings with team leaders/managers to ensure consistency of evaluation.
· Meetings to present trends and analysis following quality checks.
· This role will also support the Customer Feedback Specialist and Knowledge Management Specialist, as per business requirements.
The purpose of the Quality and Feedback Specialist is to provide supportive role to drive quality for the Customer Service Centre, providing support to all teams by completing the following:
1. Provide additional quality support with direction from THE CLIENT Leadership team.
2. Spot checks of evaluations completed by Team Leaders/Managers.
3. Complete reports which summarise quality performance across the CSC.
4. Take part in regular meetings reporting quality trends and areas of development.
5. Deliver calibration meetings with Team Leaders/Managers to ensure quality assessment is consistent.
6. Share best practice across the teams.
7. Support delivery of team sessions based on quality themes as required.
8. Support with any quality related project work, e.g. system training, tools to support quality such as Zingtree etc.
9. Familiarisation of the Customer Feedback Specialist and Knowledge Management. Specialist roles to support as required.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.