Our Exeter client is seeking an experienced Customer Service Administrator for an immediate start.The job requires a balance of first class communication skills, excellent administration...
Getting ready for Christmas?? Well so are we!! Exciting opportunities available in Sidmouth for a Seasonal Customer Service Administrator. October until December. Monday - Friday 8.30-4.30pm.
The main duties will include:
· Accurately recording supporter, order, donation, credit card information received by telephone.
· Navigate CRM system to accurately identify and retrieve records.
· Opening and preparing incoming post in accordance with departmental guidelines, encompassing cash handling protocols.
· Accurately processing of credit/debit card transactions via a PDQ terminal.
· Carrying out other reasonable duties as requested.
The ideal candidate must:
· Be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Be able to confidently navigate the CRM system
· Must be organised, flexible and able to work under pressure
· Have a full driving licence and own transport due to rural location including free on-site parking
If you want to find out more or think you have what it takes please use the apply button below and submit an up to date CV. One of our consultants will be in contact.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.