My client is looking for an experienced, self-motivated Sales Office Manager to provide essential support to field sales, internal sales and admin team members. The...
This is a temporary position to start ASAP, due to finish at the end of September with a possible extension.
We are looking for a candidate who can help support leading a team of Referral Co-ordinators in day to day duties.
The candidate will be responsible for the provision of appropriate unscheduled and scheduled community health and mental health services and those services provided jointly in partnership with Local Authorities accessed via the client.
- Liaising with Operational manager as necessary
- The supervision and co-ordination of an operational team
- Take the lead role at times of high operational activity and intense pressure to manage workload quickly and efficiently
- Ensure that calls are answered
- Distribute workload to the appropriate clinician in accordance with the Service's clinical standards
- Maintain communications between all services involved for the smooth operation of referrals
- Work independently and be able to manage and monitor own workload and that of others.
- Experience within an office environment
- Experience in a supervisory position
- Current DBS
If you would like to understand more about the role and you have previous supervisory experience, please apply with an up to date CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.