We are actively working with an extremely well established, international head office based in London who are seeking a receptionist to join their expanding team.This...
Receptionist position within a leading international architectural practice who are continually growing and challenging everything they do to offer an incredible experience to both clients and employees. This is a fast-paced, stand-alone role with opportunities to progress long-term paying £22,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience. If you are looking for a new role to start at the end of September, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
· Answering calls, gatekeeping and transferring messages
· Meet and greet representing the company
· Managing post and deliveries
· Responsibility of rotas and timesheets
· Monitoring and ordering office supplies
· Organising meetings and meeting rooms
· Admin support including some travel
· Updating contacts on the internal database
· Archiving and filing
· Annual bonus/ pay rise reviews
· Travel Insurance
· Pension Scheme
· Death in Service
· Competitive holiday days
· Social clubs and more
· Previous reception experience
· Ability to work independently and prioritise
· Strong communication skills
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.