A very well established national charity is looking to recruit an Educational Project Co-ordinator to work in central Plymouth.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Organise regular meetings, to collate and distribute all the necessary documents required for the meetings.
- Work closely with the Area Manager and the Committee to discuss meeting requirements and make bookings as necessary.
- Write, publish and distribute the minutes and reports both manually and digitally and ensure records are updated; to follow up on any outstanding action points.
- Liaise with other departments and search for any background information that may be required and ensure correct recording action is taken.
- Be the first point of contact for queries from the field workers , other departments and members of the public.
- Support the committee and field workers to compliment current strategy, and inform future strategy developments.
- Maintain and ensure there is a streamlined invoicing system for membership.
- Identify opportunities for individuals to co-operate with Legion formations and activities and act as liaison for significant remembrance events
The ideal candidate will have minute taking experience and have some experience working in the educational sector within a project and planning environment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.