Due to expansion my client is recruiting for an Inbound Customer Service Advisor to join their Central Support Team based in Leicester. You will join...
Tate are working with a global supplier in Lutterworth to recruit for a Customer Service Advisor. This position is paying £17,000 plus a 5% annual bonus based on company performance. This role is due to start immediately and first stage interviews are taking place this week. Please note that due to the location of this position you must have your own transport.
· Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers.
· Processing orders, pricing enquiries and customer quotations.
· Manage sales requests from existing and potential customers.
· Liaise with customers regarding orders, stock availability, account queries and delivery times.
· Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
· Customer service background
· Strong level of attention to detail
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to prioritise own workload
Free parking is provided on site plus additional benefits such as, discounts in retail stores, pension scheme and life assurance. If you feel you meet the criteria for the role please apply below.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.