Experience within supply chain/ project support work? Looking to work with a progressive, global, well regarded business? My client are looking for an experienced administrator comfortable with supporting a busy order management team who work internationally...
Job title: Property Manager - Lettings Team
Reporting to: Head of property management
Location: Reading town centre
Start date: ASAP
our client is a leading independent estate agency, they have over 40 team members working across residential sales, lettings & property management, new homes, land, and business support.
Our client are recognised as an authority in the local market place with the most experienced and long serving team of staff in their residential and lettings team. They have 900 properties under full management and are seeking to expand all areas of our business. Their business support function is well established and they will resource that team effectively to manage our growth.
Property Management Support - understand and operate the following processes in order to manage your assigned portfolio:
· Provide support with tenant sign ups
· Deal with inventory check in and check out returns
· Deal with utility bills received on behalf of landlords
· Maintain lettings files to ensure documents are clearly organised and labelled
· Control movement of keys and sign in/out keys to contractors along with tenant keys
· Arrange for old lettings paperwork/documents to be archived/scanned and stored securely
· Log payments made from HEAL account on behalf of landlords/tenants
· Check remittances received from property management accounts team and log reimbursements
· Put through customer payments on the Cardnet machine where necessary
· Help to maintain accurate customer records on our property database, Aspasia
· To conduct property inspections and report back to the landlord and tenant via property inspection App.
· To keep all Gas safety certificates up-to-date and book them with contractors were appropriate
· Register all managed deposits on the TDS website
· Booking day to day maintenance with authorised contractors using the works order system
· Ensuring suitable monies are on hand to pay for all authorised works
· Arranging payment of contractors & suppliers invoicing
· Liaising with contractors regarding maintenance and other issues
· Negotiating deposit releases
· Liaising with block management companies as appropriate to resolve maintenance issues
· Managing the accounting process for lettings including checking Landlord statements, reconciliation of Landlord, tenant and trading accounts
· Managing Tenant and Landlord disputes
· Running KPI audits for your designated portfolio
· Keeping fully up-to-date with arla/Propertymark compliance
Essential Desirable Knowledge Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)knowledge of the property lettings estate agency industry ARLA/Propertymark qualified (to either Member or Fellow level)knowledge of block management procedures, processes and legislation skills Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills excellent customer service and administrative skills attributes Self-motivated, pro-active and adaptable, with the ability to both methodically follow processes and to work on own initiative
üSolution-focused team player, with a can-do attitude and a professional and flexible approach to working with colleagues
üEnthusiastic, energetic and driven, with the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
üAbility to liaise with clients in a confident and professional manner
üAbility to handle complex disputes and negotiate successful outcomes and sell these to parties in dispute
ability to multi-task and to remain calm under pressure
üExperience Experience of dispute resolution
üDemonstrable experience within a busy property management role at senior level
üExperience of block management including health & safety issues ü
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.