Tate are working with a highly reputable business based in Leicester to recruit for a Payroll Administrator. This is a permanent position paying between £18,000...
Tate are seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join a prestigious organisation based in Nottingham. My client is conveniently located 5 minutes from Nottingham Train Station. This is a temporary position from 18th August to early September.
· Maintain the running of the credit control function.
· Liaising with customers to arrange payment.
· Responsible for daily sales ledger routines, general admin, references, cash allocation and reconciliation.
· Handle stopped orders, communicating with other finance and non-finance teams.
· Collate and analyse information from company accounts.
· Minimum 2 years experience in Credit Control.
· Proficient knowledge of Excel.
· Experience working within a team.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you so please get in touch today or contact Anjali Parmar on 0116 2544416.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.