Tate are working exclusively on behalf of a rapidly expanding and innovative business based in Nottingham City Centre, to recruit and experienced Receptionist/Administrator on an...
Tate are proud to be working with an extremely professional and corporate organisation within the finance sector.
They require an experienced secretary to join them in Nottingham.
Job Title: Team Secretary
Main Purpose of the Job
To provide a consistently high standard of secretarial support to the Management Team to support in the achievement of all key objectives.
· Diary Management, including scheduling 121 meetings and observations
· Make travel and accommodation arrangements, ensuring efficient use of time and minimal expenditure
· Copy and audio typing at a fast speed and high standard
· Scan documents for upload on to in house database (OnBase)
· Support location Projects such as office moves, location events, Partner compliance and reaccreditation
· Coordination of workshops, including invites, attendee lists, refreshments and bulk uploads
· All post to be distributed upon receipt and prepared in time for the daily collections
· Ordering of stationery and literature including some heavy lifting of stationary deliveries
· If responsible for Reception duties provide a professional and consistent welcome to all visitors and callers in line with our standards
· Report Facilities related issues in a timely fashion
· Distribution of internal communication to be completed where required including Facilities memos
· Maintain accurate records of archiving
· Reprioritise workload to ensure that all urgent work is actioned in a timely manner
· Be involved and contribute at team meetings
· Provide holiday cover for other team members where necessary
· Ability to build strong relationships with others by delivering on promises, and by dealing effectively and courteously with queries
· Able to multi-task and work to deadlines, ensuring quality is never compromised
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills, internally and externally
· Ensure that your actions are consistent with the culture of the company
· Have an understanding of both corporate and location based objectives
· Consistently strive to be the best you can be
· Approach work positively with a can-do attitude and take responsibility for your tasks
· Flexible within your team
· Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times
· Display professional appearance to maintain our company brand
· Intermediate/ advanced computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft packages
· Adhere to company health and safety policies
This is a full time role and a brilliant opportunity to work with a well established and corporate company.
Please apply online through this advertisement.
For any more information please contact Hannah Rogers or Kim Cummings at the Nottingham Office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.