Assistant Receptionist position for an exclusive and rapidly expanding members club with three prestigious sites across the West End and City of London. This position...
Friendly, confident and well presented Receptionist/Administrator required to join successful Construction/Engineering firm in the West End.
Great opportunity for someone with previous Administration experience (ideally within a similar background who is available immediately) to take on a full-time, temporary Administration maternity contract managing the smooth running of the front of house area too, this role is paying £10ph.
This is a temporary maternity contract for approx.8 weeks with the possibility of this role being extended/going permanent - for this role you will need to be able to start immediately!
This role is predominantly an Administration role however it will be based on Reception, so Receptionist duties will be included.
Duties will include;
- Assist with general enquiries
- Organising lunches for meetings
- Assisting the Office Manager with all administration duties
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Ordering stationary for the whole office
- Maintaining general upkeep of the office
- Greet clients and visitors to the building
- Book meeting rooms
- Prepare meeting rooms, organise refreshments,ensure rooms are stocked with stationery and drinks
- Clear meeting rooms, ensure rooms are tidy and well maintained
This is a great opportunity to join a successful firm in an Administration position, if you are available immediately and feel this role is suited to you, please apply by attaching your CV in Word format as soon as possible for an immediate interview.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.