Tate are currently looking for an enthusiastic to join their client based in Brighton on a Temporary basis until March 2018. This role is...
Residential Conveyancing Secretary
Salary circa £22000
To start as soon as possible
Main purpose of the role
To provide secretarial and administration support to the residential property fee earner.
About the role
The role involves numerous general secretarial duties including;
* Document preparation/binding
* File maintenance
* Making, taking and transferring telephone calls
* Keeping the in-house database updated
* Drafting routine correspondences and documents
* Managing and updating paper and electronic diaries
* Booking in meetings and greeting clients
The Ideal Candidate
Strong legal secretarial skills
* Have a good understanding of the residential sales and purchase transaction
* Experience of dealing with complex residential property sales and purchases
* Have the ability to accurately word process approximately 70 words per minute
* Have experience in a Law Firm in a residential property team
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.