We are working in partnership with a renowned international law firm. With fantastic offices based in the heart of the Nottingham, this firm boast fantastic...
LEGAL SECRETARY (FAMILY/CARE LAW) - NOTTINGHAM OFFICE
We are seeking an experienced legal secretary to join our office in the Nottingham City Centre.
· The successful applicant must be an experienced audio typist.
· Handle complex and often urgent diary management.
· Provide initial contact with a broad range of stakeholders on email and telephone.
· Preparation of bundles and correspondence
· Preparation and chasing of billing/invoices
· The duties will also involve a limited amount of reception work.
· Previous experience in a legal office environment, particularly in Family and/or Care Law, would be desirable, although we are open to looking at candidates from non-legal backgrounds.
· As the candidate will be supporting two busy fee earners who have regular and frequent commitments at court, they will need to be able to manage stakeholders effectively.
· Client care is important to the business and therefore we would welcome candidates who have a passion for achieving a high level of service for our clients.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is essential.
· Training will be given on our other systems.
Please send your CV to Hannah Rogers at / or call us on 01158990303 at the Nottingham branch.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.