My client is the largest privately owned business solutions and security services company in the world. They serve clients in 28 countries throughout North America, the Middle East, Asia and Africa. A claims administrator is sought to support and manage claims and legal administration. The candidate will be responsible for managing and processing welfare and insurance cases and to identify any potential claims and/or liability issues across welfare cases. The ideal candidate must have a degree, preferably with International/Politics/Social policy exposure.
- Monitoring global incident reports and identifying potential claims and liability issues;
- Post incident medical documentation management;
- Emergency medical evacuation support post incident;
- Post incident and general welfare case management;
- Advice and assistance to claimants;
- Logging of claims documentation with relevant insurer in a timely fashion;
- Liaison between the insurers and personnel;
- Management of current/on-going welfare and insurance cases;
- Monitoring and management of the policy renewal calendar;
- Providing support and input to relevant insurance policy renewal and procedure drafting;
- Maintaining the document control register for Risk, Insurance and Welfare;
- In the absence of the Director Risk, Insurance and Welfare, advise management and contractors on insurance related matters
- Assisting with administration of the anti-corruption and due diligence procedures;
- Assist various departments with requirements for legalisation of documents and translation services, etc.
- 3 years' experience in an administrator or similar role desirable e.g. case management/projects
- An interest in Global/Current affairs
- Industry experience desirable
- Educated to bachelor degree level with an International/Politics/Social policy exposure is preferable 2:1 or above
- Experience working with insurance brokers, claimants and in emergency evacuation situations (casevac/medevac) desirable
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.