Role: Arabic Speaking PA
ASAP START - City
Salary: up to £35,000
My client, a leading and fast growing technology innovation Company are currently seeking an experienced Arabic Speaking, Personal Assistant, to support the Founding Partners. This is a truly exceptional role as it has the level of autonomy to create further opportunities from within and really be a part of a successful corporate organisation. The employees that work here are very extremely hardworking however such work is always rewarded and the right candidate will be able to seamlessly fit into the family feel culture and adapt their persona accordingly for any situation that may arise.
· Diary management for the 3 Directors
· Extensive Global International Travel arrangements with itineraries and time zones
· Dealing with high level Executives and Senior Partners from clients
· Creating and amending branded PowerPoint presentations for client, board and internal meetings
· Assistance, full delivery and autonomy to complete projects within the organisation including events and other opportunities during periods of growth and change
· Being the first point of call within the business for clients, visitors, colleagues and becoming the go-to employee for all queries
· Dealing with the internal recruitment for the team and managing external agencies.
· A bright, enthusiastic candidate with a minimum of 3 years at PA/EA support level
· Fluent in Russian would be desirable but not essential
· Ideally from a Technology or Professional services background
· Previous experience in projects and supporting developmental growth
· Strong attention to detail, confidence and a warming personality.
This is an incredible role for the right candidate with huge opportunities internally to grow, develop and become a vital part of the organisation.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.