Travel Consultant- Harpenden £20-25k depending on experience A market leading and successful travel company are looking for an experienced consultant to join their small team....
A busy and expanding company based in St Albans requires an experienced Travel Consultant, with a lot of experience dealing with enquiries over social media, to join their team. The role will be based in a busy environment with a high volume of calls and enquiries each day. The right candidate must be able to multi-task and prioritise a heavy work load.
The role will include the following duties:
- Providing the best Customer experience using multiple channels including, phone, email, web chat and social media.
- Working to tight deadlines to meet client needs, analyse problems, offer solutions to customers and negotiating the best deals.
- Confirming web bookings, paying attention to passenger details and travel documentation.
- Providing information about additional products or services, i.e. luggage, transfers, car hire.
- Liaising with our resort teams and assisting them where possible.
- Resolving holiday cancellations and changes, finding suitable alternatives and communicating with customers.
The ideal candidate must have experience in a similar role and have the following skills:
- Working knowledge of the travel and tourism industry.
- Extensive experience using all social media, in a travel role. i.e Hootsuite, Twitter and Facebook.
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal.
- A keen eye for detail and strong accuracy.
- Strong team player.
Please note this role involves shifts and weekend hours every other weekend.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.