An exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor has become available for a school based in Central Exeter. The HR Advisor position comes with a competitive...
An highly organised, efficient and motivated HR Administrator is required to join an established firm based in Exeter.
The duties of the HR Administrator would involve:
· Act as the first point of contact within the HR team, providing day-to-day guidance and signposting managers and staff to the most appropriate resource.
· Work within strict deadlines to ensure all paper work is processed promptly.
· Maintain ESR records and process changes promptly, including inputting of recruitment, personal and employment details. To identify any errors or anomalies and report these to HR Services Officers immediately.
· Complete HR sections of new starter paper work and input onto ESR.
· Process termination of employees including assisting with the exit questionnaire process.
· Ensure all appropriate aspects of payroll processes are completed as required, in particular batching of paperwork, time-sheets and distribution of monthly payslips to all staff.
· Maintain comprehensive central records of sickness absence, liaising with relevant parties to identify, gather and collate the necessary information and to present it in appropriate formats as and when required.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A good level of clerical or administration experience.
- Experience of working within an office environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with staff at all levels.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Well organised and able to plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.