French and German speaking Account Manager for an innovative media company based in West London. This role is paying £28,000- £30,000 supporting one of the...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate, enthusiastic and creative Assistant Campaign Specialist to join a wonderful company who are located near Reigate in Surrey.
Tate Dorking are looking for an experienced Assistant Campaign Specialist to work for our client on a full time permanent basis.
For this role , you will need to have the ability to work creatively within the parameters of industry regulatory guidelines. You will also have Salesforce experience as this is key for this role.
Assist with the delivery of agreed customer marketing campaigns aimed at creating incremental value for customers. This includes delivering co-ordinated marketing activity, and ensuring we maximise all opportunities at key customer touchpoints, including our in-life comms, across all products and brands.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Previous direct marketing experience working across a range of channels would be beneficial.
· Educated to degree standard and/or a recognised marketing qualification would be advantageous.
· A strong interest in customer marketing, and deriving value from existing customer base.
· Passionate about the customer, consistently striving to deliver excellent customer experience through all contacts.
· Good business awareness, demonstrating an understanding of the importance of achieving efficient return on investment.
· Good organisational and planning skills are necessary with an attention to detail.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· A positive and enthusiastic approach, demonstrating an ability to work autonomously as well as a willing participant within a team.
· A self-motivator with the ability to think laterally and apply creative solutions to problems where necessary.
· A strong interest in numbers and analysing and interrogating why results have performed positively or negatively.
· Experience of using Salesforce platform Market Cloud.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you, so please get in-touch today by sending your CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.